Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

If Only...

If only the picture behind my title was the view from my kitchen window...  In reality its a photo I took over the summer while we were enjoying the miles of beautiful pathways in the Welsh Marches.  We stayed in a studio by the river Teme in Ludlow and walked for miles along the Mortimer Trail and other linking tracks.  We came home feeling really healthy and relaxed - the perfect holiday.


This is another photo taken on the same day.  It's a view from the hills near a village called Lingen, looking towards mid-Wales.  A perfect walking day!

I tried blogging before but 'came unstuck' because I couldn't work out what I really wanted to blog about.  I've taken a break and come back with clearer ideas.  Hopefully the new title says it all!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. What gorgeous views, I agree, I would love a view like that from my kitchen window. My favourite place is the Yorkshire Dales as the views there are just spectacular. Hope the blogging goes better for you this time, I look forward to reading more posts.

    ReplyDelete