Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Dramatic Skies



There were some amazing skies this morning as I drove round the M42.  It put me in mind of this picture which I took during our October holiday in the Brecon Beacons.  There was some fantastically bright sunshine and interesting cloud.  I took this picture as the sun was setting behind the place where we were staying.  It was pure luck that it turned out this way... I don't have a fancy camera where you can tweak all the settings.  I'd love to learn how to take pictures properly and remove the element of chance!

I've spent a bit of time over the last few days trying to get my lovely husband to make some decisions about holidays next year.  The Brecon Beacons are practically on my doorstep but it's an area we've largely ignored until very recently.  I'd love to go back again and do some more walking.  I also have a fancy for going somewhere warm for a bit.  Husband says that he doesn't mind.... I always find him somewhere nice!  Grrrr... Talk about 'giving up all responsibility'!

No comments:

Post a Comment